Watch this episode in match Chelsea- Napoli
I'm sorry but I consider this behavior as impermissible. Especially for a such a respectable player as Drogba. He is an idol for many people and he shouldn't behave like that. Thats a bad example. It brings shame for all Chelsea crew but mainly on Didier. From now, he is no more authority as he felt down to Busquets and Pedro level.
I'm sorry but I consider this behavior as impermissible. Especially for a such a respectable player as Drogba. He is an idol for many people and he shouldn't behave like that. Thats a bad example. It brings shame for all Chelsea crew but mainly on Didier. From now, he is no more authority as he felt down to Busquets and Pedro level.

Na aš tikiu, kad kiekvienas futbolininkas bent kartą gyvenime labai smarkiai suvaidina... Nu bet tokie kaip Busquetsas ar Alvesas, kurie daro taip nuolat, man apgailėtini. Negaliu į tą jų alia 'skausmo iškreptą' marmūzę net pažiūrėt...
ReplyDeleteMan tai buvo beveik šokas, nes nuo Didier tai tikrai to nelaukiau( Simuliacija- mūsų laiko futbolo infekcija :(
ReplyDeleteNa taip, čia buvo nedrogbiškas elgesys ;D
ReplyDelete